Insomnia

Am getting a bit fed up with insomnia. For 2 weeks now I have not been able to get to sleep for a couple of hours after going to bed, and have ended up in the spare room so as not to disturb Phil. Last thing you need when driving 160 miles a day, I hate getting that eyeshutting thing that happens when you're driving for a while, it's scary. Not so bad at the weekends when you don't have to go anywhere. Maybe tonight will be better.
Also my mac has ground to a halt and is being a devil to sort out, not sure that I can so am resorting to IPad for the time being. What a pain, all my photos to process too! Luckily I keep them on an external drive so if it all goes tits up I at least have them.  Another long day tomorrow, am doing a lot of travelling for work at the moment, still, got Friday afternoon off to service car, can have a rest then!<

Comments