Bruges ~ again

Bruges ~ again by fragglerocks
Bruges ~ again, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

it's been so long since I blogged her, having created a weebly site, but I miss this one! I'm doing a 365 photo a day on there I phone over there, but think my other photographs should come here. This one is from a trip to Belgium this month. Hadn't been there before, but Phil was invited to the model show there to do a demonstration of zimmerit techniques (google that!) and we had a fabulous weekend with some lovely people, good to make new friends. More of this story to come.

Comments

  1. I was going to put a quote from the movie "In Bruges" but I can't think of anything without 500 swear words... Is it "like a £&@% fairy tale"? like they say in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, very £$%^& fairy tale. Still to see the movie though.

      Delete

Post a Comment