Goodbye my beautiful boy.3/2/12

My beautiful Herky finally succumbed to heart failure, he'd been so well in the past 4 weeks, and I'm grateful for that, we've had so many hugs and tickles and it's been lovely to have him seem well again, but it lulled me into a false sense of security, and yesterday he had trouble breathing again, and by this morning we knew the end had come, so we took him to the vet and said our last goodbyes. Phil and I are both devastated and I can't stop crying, it's hit me so hard. With Yoyo going only 3 months ago, this seems so unfair. At least with Yoyo we had time to get used to the idea, but this has happened so quick. RIP Herky, I already miss you more than words can say and love you so much.

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about Herky, Frags. But hopefully there is consolation in the fact that you were lucky to have such a lovely cat for so long and he was without doubt very lucky to have you as an owner. RIP Herky.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you. Being a cat person, I know they can become so much mor than just a pet. For a long time, my last cat was more than my pet, he was my best friend, and part of my family too. I hope you can recover from your loss soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sorry Fraggs. Beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment