Last Sunday my togging compadres Sophie and Mike and I went to the Chinese New Year Festival in Chinatown.  It was heaving with people and so I found it difficult to get the shots I wanted, but I took a few nice portraits of the pretty oriental ladies.  Wish I had got a decent shot of the dragon and lions they were flinging around, but just too many people in the way plus I don't think I had my camera settings quite right. Focusing seems to be a big problem for me... maybe its my varifocals!!
Anyway, I love the outings so had a fab time, and if you want to see morepretty ladies and stuff, her's the place to go...http://fragglerocks.smugmug.com/

Today has not been great, Herky, after having a few weeks of renewed health and vigour, has taken a turn for the wors, spose I was lulled into a false sense of security. Had to take the afternoon off and get him to the vet, they gave him diuretic injections and heart pills and kept him in for the afternoon.  Collected him at 6 tonight and he's really having problems breathing easily, I am a milimeter from tears at any given moment, can't bear to see my beautiful boy struggling to breathe.  Hopefully the injection will kick in and he'll improve, hopefully hopefully hopefully!  I'm off tomorrow so will be able to look after him, just have to see how he goes.

Comments

  1. Nice smile you've caught on the lady there Fraggs, Sorry to hear about Herky though :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment