Been playing with some new iphone apps and thought I'd upload them in case anyone still visits here! Not been flickering so much, too much work to do and to be honest I don't think I'm gaining much from it anymore, it takes an inordinate amount of time to comment on everyones stuff, and I'vejust had enough for a while, maybe I'll return at some stage, so am keeping my blog going and my smugmug site, which can be found http://fragglerocks.smugmug.com/

Smokin'!



mermaid  (no,really!!)


sunrise over wardley




Comments

  1. I know what you mean about flickr, it is hard work keeping up, especially when you have other things to be getting on with. At times I felt like keeping up with flickr was stopping me actually going out and taking photos...

    Some interesting shots there... And of course I still visit here :) well, it's on my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment