raindrops and bokeh

raindrops and bokeh by fragglerocks
raindrops and bokeh, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

a photo I took back in Autumn, on a walk through Chopwell woods with my flickrchum Sophie, a lovely day, had a laugh, got lost, took some pics, too many to post at the time but now I've finished my 365 I can sort out some of the ones that didn't make it through to that.

Had to take the day off work today, my poorly muscle strain was abysmal this morning, woke up in a lot of pain. Seems to have eased a bit now. Fingers xt it'll be fine tomorrow.

Herky report:- not good at all. He had a quick-fit this morning when Phil got up, and was very subdued all day, not only that but he isn't eating. Now Herky is a ravenous beasty at all times, hyperthyroidism does that to a cat, but all of a sudden, today - not interested. His nast cough is back too, and I think we're looking at fluid on the lung, but I could be wrong. I managed to get him to eat a bit of tuna fish earlier so at least we got his tablet down him. He's not right, if he doesn't perk up tomorrow, we're off to the vet again on Friday-should move in there really! I have a bad feeling, this is like Yoyo all over again. Sad :(

Comments