Fence ~ Holga

Fence ~ Holga by fragglerocks
Fence ~ Holga, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Got my Holga film developed and this is one of the shots. I really don't believe however much processing software one has, it can ever quite give the feel of a real Holga photograph. Sure I could take this shot digitally, add a blur vignette and some grain, but somehow a digital image is never as 'deep'. Not that I'd ever give up playing with my digital toys, after all potatoshop and nik fx and topaz are so much fun, but I am going to take more film, especially now as Phil dragged his old pentax 35mm out of the loft for me, and it's fun to take ages to finish a roll so you forget what's on it, then send it off, and get all excited when the envelope with your pics on comes through the letterbox.

Anyway, back to the D7000!

Comments