cover

cover by fragglerocks
cover, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

My Ipad 2 is serving me well already, it's fab. Have been feeling off colour/under the weather/ delete as applicable haha all day, and also have really pulled some muscles quite badly on the left side of my bod. Drove home from work crying with pain, seems to have settled a bit with the aid of Nurofen and whisky, but I can't breath too deeply without sharp stabby pain.
OK day at work though, things a bit quiet but that'll soon change!

Herky report:- had an episode yesterday evening, but a short one, not one of his bad ones, soon came round and was OK after a bit. Today he's been really subdued since I got home at 8.45pm and Phil got home at 9. I think because we've had a week at home and he's had lots of fuss and tickles and company, he's really missed it all today, he does like company even if it is in the background. Anyway, as always, we're keeping an eye on him, lovely boy.

Comments