365

365 by fragglerocks
365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

so this is it, my last shot of my 365. Wardley sunsets have been scattered throughout my 365 so it seemed fitting to end with one. Am glad it's over and I won't be doing another, not yet anyway, need to concentrate on work and building up my business this year, but I'll still be taking pictures.

Have learnt a fair bit through doing this, though lots left yet to learn. To my lovely contacts who have regularly commented and supported me through this year, I thank you all, wonderful people, it's been a pleasure getting to know you all and hope our Flickr friendships continue ad infinitum.


Herky report .. Good!

Comments

  1. Congratulations :)

    I know exactly what you mean by being glad it's over ;) It's hard work. harder than you think it'll be at the start. I think one of the biggest things you learn, is what you want to take photos of. I discovered mine, did you find out your favourite subjects? Is it family portraits? or sunsets? Or something entirely different?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment