Wardley Sunset 2/12/365

Wardley Sunset 2/12/365 by fragglerocks
Wardley Sunset 2/12/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Well a complete crap week as far as work is concerned. No new clients, my last one today wasn’t even at home. ☹

Hate it when I don’t even have one sale in a week. Never mind, it’s always difficult in the run up to Christmas, people are spending their time and money on that. Of course none of them will be able to hear anyone at the Christmas parties or family gatherings, and it serves them right for not buying aids instead of stupid presents for grandkids that’ll be forgotten about or broken within a week. But I’m not bitter haha.

Anyway, fabulous cloudage as I came home. I don’t get so many ‘Wardley Sunsets’ at this time of year, for a start I mostly get home after dark, and the other thing is that as we are quite far North the sun now has shifted about 15 degrees west from where I usually get my shots. Can get decent ones from my front bedroom window, but now have to take them from the back bedroom, and there’s too many roofs and not such a good view. So was pleased to get this one really as all the colours were really lovely.

Going to have sweet chilli pork for dinner and watch a movie or something tonight. Phil’s finished his week of night shift and is intending to get back to his bass guitar practice.

Anyway I’m glad it’s the weekend, think I’m going on a photo outing with The Rev, Minzalu and her BF who’s come over from Spain. Should be fun, but more cleaning out of car tomorrow!!

Herky report.. this morning he had a coughing session- we thought that had all ended as he hasn’t had one for a while…fluid on the lungs caused by his thyroid issues, and then he fainted straight afterwards. Sigh. He’s OK in himself though and just so intent on having food!!

Comments