Seabows

Seabows by fragglerocks
Seabows, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

I think everyone needs a special place to go to, to sit and think, to be calmed by the natural environment, to have a load lightened for a while, and I’m lucky enough to have this spot on the coast at South Shields, which is my retreat when my heart is heavy, or things get me a bit down.

Had to do that today, and was able to sit on a rock and watch the waves break and see the winter sun sprinkle the seaspray with the colours of rainbows. The place was deserted apart from a brave dog walker, - it was 2 degrees C and the windchill factor made it a lot colder than that sounds.

Anyway, it was bracing but took me away from my thoughts for a while.

Work was OK.

Herky report:- good day but late last night he went cough-cough-cough and then fainted!! At least it isn’t as often as it was.

Comments

Post a Comment