Road to Billingham 29/12/365

Although I'm supposed to be on holiday I still had to work a bit yesterday and again today as the chap I saw in Billingham is emigrating to Australia tomorrow! Anyway sorted him all out and came home. Ben and I went shopping to Asda urgh! Nightmare parking but as he'd managed to forget his undies and socks (kids!!) it was a necessary visit. Not quite sure how it managed to turn into socks, undies, PC game and beer, lol. Phil's out visiting his friend who lives in Qatar and has come home for Christmas and to move his (unwilling) wife and excited kids out there too. Katie does not want to leave her lovely home and when Phil rang to make sure Mick was in she told him they were going to 'a godforsaken shithole' and didn't want to go lol, she'll be fine when she gets there. Anyway we're off out to dinner at Pierro's shortly so this is my pic of the day. A boring road lol!

Comments