My other tree 11/12/365

My other tree 11/12/365 by fragglerocks
My other tree 11/12/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Well we’ve had a laugh this weekend getting the Christmas decorations up. I decided this year to have some outside lights, but as neither Phil or myself is keen on going up a ladder and banging lights up into the eves of the house a la neighbours, I decided to light up the cherry blossom tree in our front garden instead. So out we’ve been with 2 sets of ‘holly’ lights and the stepladder and some twine to hold them in place, and we finally got our tree lit up and I think it looks smashing!

Am also having great fun learning to levitate, though I haven’t perfected this technique yet, so be prepared for more in the coming weeks.

Also I’ve been typing up some articles for Phil, one for a magazine and 2 versions of a piece for a book he’s been asked to write for, so all in all a productive day.

Herky report: no bad episodes today, phew! but we do have a Pavlov situation going on! Herky has tuned it into his head that when someone (Phil or myself) comes home from work i.e through the front door, he gets fed. This has now got transmoggified into anytime either of us comes through the front door he should get food, so even when we came in from doing the tree he trotted to the kitchen to miaow for food, and also when I came in from photo-ing the tree, and also when Phil came back from the shop, lol. We only have to open and shut the front door for him to go into the kitchen and start his miaowing. He’s so funny sometimes.

Anyway that’s the weekend over, am so excited, only 2 days of work, then off to head office for a years end recap and strategy for the new year, then off to visit Ben for a couple of days. Then back to work for a week and Then A WHOLE WEEK OFF yayay!!

Comments