lead in lines

lead in lines by fragglerocks
lead in lines, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Well maybe not the best landscape shot ever, but at least I got to take a shot in the daylight- such as it was. Another cloudy miserable weather day. I quite like this though even though the rule of 1/3’s went by the wayside, I got some lead in lines for sure lol.

Easy day today, no tests, just a couple of service calls and then home this aft. Phil on nights so was asleep so I had to be sneaky quiet as a mouse in the house. This evening I had a rep from GN resound come to visit me and give me some training on their latest aids. He was really nice, had beautiful eyes and was really cool too. We had a laugh which is always good. Will take me a few go’s to get my head around the software and streamers for the TV and voice mike and phone, - hearing instruments are way more complex than you’d think, but I’ll practice when my demo aids arrive.

Herky report ~ still eating for England, no fainting, all is well ☺

Comments