In need 8/12/365

In need 8/12/365 by fragglerocks
In need 8/12/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Well that’s the end of my ‘quality Nikon shots only for the last month’ idea! 10pm and only just got in from work, didn’t have time to do a roadtrip shot today plus the wind’s been gusting at 80+ miles per hour. Long day at work no new clients though 2 possibles.

Herky report:

This morning Phil got up first and went down to have his brekkie and give Herky his tablet and food. Whilst he was sorting everything out, Herky got on the litter tray and had a giant poo (sorry for the graphic detail) and when he finished collapsed on the floor. When he came round he was very wobbly legged and propped himself up against a door panting. Then he stopped breathing. Then he started again. Phil was trying to calm him down, and eventually Herky came round a bit more and had his breakfast. Phil didn’t tell me as he didn’t want to worry me this morning, but told me when I got home tonight. We were both home late and Phil had fed Herky just before I came in and Herks was happy and sitting on the back of the chair having his post dinner wash. Then just as Phil is telling me all of this, Herky collapses again onto the chair!! This time wasn’t as bad as this morning, he didn’t stop breathing but 2 in a day is bad.

I am sure he still isn’t on enough dosage of his medication, but the vet doesn’t want to take more blood until the latest dosage has had time to work (3 weeks), we’ve got another 2 to go.
Poor Herky, he’s so confused afterwards and goes and hides behind a chair. Wish this would stop as it’s so distressing to see.

Anyway I needed a stiff drink after all this, so that’s what the photo is about.

Sigh.

Comments