cloudsurf 6/12/365

cloudsurf 6/12/365 by fragglerocks
cloudsurf 6/12/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

It’s nice when you’re hanging about waiting to go to a client and the sky does something funny. This would have been a bored in a car park shot but I wanted to put a bit of colour in it and stuff, so it’s my shot for today instead.

A reasonable day I guess,kind of had a sale but she’s since rung up head office thinking twice. What she wants is a pair of aids that performs like the 3 grand ones her hubby has got, but only wants to pay £500 or preferably less. Lol, Will ring her tomorrow and have a chat.

Am feeling a bit better, I think. Think I’m just burned out and am so looking forward to a week off at Christmas. Anyway. I’m tired so nothing else to say.

Herky report:- all fine today.

Comments

  1. That's stunning - beautiful cloud formations and colours. Glad you left some ground in too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment