Cal & fairy 25/12/365

Cal & fairy 25/12/365 by fragglerocks
Cal & fairy 25/12/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Christmas Day!
Phil’s been at work since 8am and won’t be home til 9 tonight so I’ve had a really quiet day. Shelley, Phil’s daughter brought Cal over and had a cuppa with me for an hour which was really nice, he’s such a cute baby, and I’m not really a baby person, but can’t help but love this little chappy. My Xmas present to Shell is to take some photo’s of Cal for her to have printed up… so have spent today honing my potatoshoppery skills, am hoping she’s going to love what I’ve done with them… of course I’ve kept the originals just in case!!

Anyway although this was taken yesterday it’s going to be for my 365 as I’ve spent a long time getting this to look nice, and now I need to eat and chill out!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow when Phil’s off and home.

Herky report…all good ☺

Comments