Alnmouth

Alnmouth by fragglerocks
Alnmouth, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Only had one client to see today so had a lie in and an early finish. Went to see my client up in Alnwyk which is about an hour 10mins northwards, and sorted her out, then took a leisurely drive home via the coastal route rather than the motorway, as there are some stunning views and stuff to photograph and the sunlight was lovely and golden this afternoon. Wish I had the D7000 with me, but made do with the old reliable D90 that goes everywhere with me when I’m travelling for work.

Can’t really decide which image I liked best for my 365 so went with the first one I took as it’s got a fair amount of stuff in it and was the beginning of my journey. Got to decide what to do for tea now, am quite hungry.

Herky fine ☺

Comments