refracting 8/11/365

refracting 8/11/365 by fragglerocks
refracting 8/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Didn’t have too much work on today, did a service call on a chap I’ve been seeing for a couple of years now, think he’s a little bit bonkers, he drives his good lady mad too lol, have known them for 2 years now and all this time I thought he was a retired DR and today found out he was a teacher! ☺ haha I’m so on the ball!!

Then had a test to do this afternoon but he’s got better hearing than me so that went no where. So got home early and decided to have a clear out of my hearing aid ‘spares & accessories’ box in the car and the similar box in my office, blimey what a load of ancient crud I’ve collected. Got stuff from when I first started lol, dinosaur droppings ☺ ☺ Anyway it’s all sorted now and I’m neat and tidy again with only the relevant stuff in my car. I’ve kept a few of the old bits and bobs incase I come across anyone with older type hearing instruments. Have ordered a spiffing laptop speaker so I can do some crazy cool sound demo’s when I’m with clients, good job Amazon!

Then I’ve been messing about with the camera, didn’t bother with an outside shot today as it’s yet another grey and boringly flat sky, so thought I’d do a macro, but that all went wrong so then I thought I’d have a play with refraction.

Now this shot isn’t perfect, for a start I should have polished the glass, and I think it would be better if the bench the glass is on wasn’t at an angle but I couldn’t move it as it’s attached to the wall haha and there’s something weird going on in the bottom left of the bowl of the glass, but it’s a fun shot, and I’ll go back to refractions at some stage and see if I can do something more spectacular.

Comments