no wind 7/11/365

no wind 7/11/365 by fragglerocks
no wind 7/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Had an hour or spare this afternoon, and whilst driving down the A19 noticed the sea was so smooth, so veered off to an isolated part of the coast line and took a few images. Couldn’t believe how smooth the sea was, no filters needed for it today, and it reminded me of the poem by Edgar Alan Poe – The City in The Sea. Of course a couple of wind turbines don’t make a city, but it kinda fits the poem that they were so still. I love wind turbines. These 2 are like a star crossed couple hiding away from the world, out to sea together for eternity.


No I haven’t had any wine. Though I can feel a whisky coming on.


Anyway a good day at work, and some cool scenery. Tonight the decorator’s came and finished out hallway and my bathroom yay! Just got to wait for the paint to dry then I can put all the stuff back in. Going to treat myself to some new fittings – had crappy old pretend wood plastic jobbies with peeling bits of plastic, (yuck) so am going to get some smart chrome stuff tomorrow after work. Love having my own bathroom lol, but tonight am going to have to use Phil’s – which is Ok but it’s so blokey ☺ ☺

Herky hasn’t had anymore weirdo bits so far so fingers crossed he’s back to normal – well normal Herky style anyway – and it was a one off. Seeing vet next week.

Comments