new lamp!! (& other exciting stuff lol) 8/11/365

Well today has been a really good day, met a lovely new client who lives in what used to be a Baronets Hall that’s been converted into flats, so the grounds are gorgeous and have lots of the old structure left- going to be sneaking my camera in the surrounds at some stage ☺ I finished work early so went off to B&Q and got all the new fittings for my bathroom. When I got home I realized I forgot to get the shelf I need. So Phil started measuring and getting ready to fix them to the walls while I went back to B&Q and got the shelf. When I got home we then discovered that the glass soap dish holder in the package was broken. So off back to B&Q to exchange it!! 3 trips for heavens sakes!! Never mind it isn’t too far and at least I got everything in the end lol. Anyways Phil kindly put them all up while I cooked his fave dinner – burrito’s!

So I’ve spent the evening putting my bathroom back together, it looks really lovely. Cant really take photo’s of it as it isn’t a huge room so cant get a good angle in the camera, gonna have to do a collage. Don’t have time tonight though as I had all that to do, and have cleaned out my office (bought a new lamp!!while I was at B&Q) and done all my work. Too cream-crackered now to take a proper photo, so good old I-phone of my new lamp illuminating my keyboard so I don’t have to sit with the crappy eco-friendly lightbulb, the light from which does my head in! I know we have to save the planet with these things but!!!

I am really an eco warrior, we re-cycle everything we possibly can, knock the thermostat down lots, turn off lights in rooms we’re not in, go out to work all day so we use even less ☺ and only buy food we need. Will grow my own veg when I retire. Figure my bit of the planet is saved now, when it all goes tits up my little home will still be standing haha ☺ ☺

Cat update-
Herky doing well, no chucking up and no scary seizure things ☺
Yoyo is not so chipper at the minute, gone off his food again, we also have evidence he may be ‘bunged up’ for want of a better phrase. He keeps trying to do his potty but nothing happens. This must happen on and off and he sorts himself out so not worried as yet.

No.1 son update – he’s now taken over the flat he used to share with his girlfriend before they split up and she’s moved back to her Mum’s, not so good as he’ll have to take over the debts she’s incurred, but he’s happy as larry to have his own place, where Lewis is used to being, and is busy decorating and making it nice. Lewis is staying with him for a few days and they sound like they’re having a good time when I spoke to him on the phone.

I love good days.

Gonna have a shower now. For ages ☺

Comments