marvelous 22/11/365





marvelous 22/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Had a lovely day today, tested a chap who didn’t buy aids, but it didn’t matter as we had a fun time chatting on about his experiences in the RAF. He trained in Tiger Moth aircraft!! Started at the age of 17 in 1945 when the war was on and ended up something mega in navigation aviation. Lovely man, and as my Dad was in the RAF we had a lot to chat on about. This afternoon I did sell aids to a chap and am looking forward to getting him up and running with his hearing, he has a crappy NHS aid that’s worse than not having anything! And to cap it all a chap I saw yesterday rang up and said he wanted to go ahead too!! Yay for me!!

But no accidental ruins today, boring journey’s, and was really struggling for my 365. It’s not easy when you get home and it’s already dark at 3.30pm!!! So racked my brains, looked around the stuff I have in my playroom/work-prison, and decided to do a bit of wineglassery!! It was fun ☺

Also the phone I put in the washing machine has not recovered. Bloody marvelous. :(

Bugger.

Comments