I-pod shuffle ~ Summer of 69 ~ Bryan Adams 28/11/365

Ah shit day to put it bluntly. Neither of the chaps I tested today had enough money to buy hearing aids….which makes you think…why waste your (and my) time having a test ?? It’s not like people don’t know how much they are. Sigh.

Then I did 2 follow ups and both clients cancelled… one lady told me the aid gave her a headache (hah! – that just didn’t ring true- she just cant be bothered to look after it) and the other chap had tried but they rubbed behind his ear and he had to take them out after an hour. Bloody pissed me off as they’re supposed to cancel within 30days or that’s it, and both had had them 60 days, so you know, this is a bit beyond. But I can’t be hard-assed with old people so I’ll have to weather the loss. Don’t think I’ll ever be Rupert Murdoch of the Hearing aid world…will go bust first. Double sigh.

Herky has been quite full of beans this evening ☺ yay, and no passing out so that’s a good thing.

Struggling to get good photo’s with it being dark at 3.30pm and no scenics on my travels. So of course I decide to portray a summer song at 10.30pm indoors in the winter!! lol. Lots of processing, but think it isn’t too bad an attempt.?

Comments