Home 4/11/365

Home 4/11/365 by fragglerocks
Home 4/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

TFIF!!! It’s been a bit of a week really, lots of problems, lots of solutions, lots of driving.

Well that was work summed up ☺ lol.

So a weird thing happened with Herky today, I was home this afternoon for an hour before going to do a fitting, and whilst I was there Herky threw up the snack Phil had given him a bit earlier. Herky now and again does this so it in itself is no biggy, but just as I went to see if he was OK he suddenly collapsed onto the floor, his legs went from under him- he started shaking and twitching, then tried to get up and it happened all over again. I was really scared he was snuffing it. I called for Phil in my panic but just a second later Herky was up on his feet and ran into the front room! He’s been fine ever since, but boy did it frighten me. Not sure if it’s something to do with the thyroid medicine he’s on, or if there’s something else going on. Sigh. Anyway he’s been a bit quiet but other than that had his tea OK.

On a brighter note tomorrow is the start of having our hallway and my bathroom decorated. Phil used to do the decorating, but his daughter’s chap is a gas engineer and knows people in the trades and recommended the guy, and Phil wants to play bass not decorate lol, so tomorrow he’s coming over to start. Am so looking forward to having my bathroom walls converted from what’s called Terracotta but looks orange to me, to a lovely muted stone colour. Will do before and after pics no doubt.

And this photo- well it’s nice to come through the door, turn the key in the lock, and know you’re home for 2 days before the madness starts all over again!

Comments

  1. Agreed! There's no place like home! I hope your sweet kitty Herky stays well now, and no further problems. ~blondeclick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment