Grey day's travels. 3/11/365

Bloody horrid grey day, but managed to make friends with some horses and find a bit of colour to photograph, could have done with some nice shafts of sunlight through the leaves, but had to make do without.

Not a bad day, problem solving mostly, but at least I had a sale to a client I saw last week which is nice. Not much else to say. Phil’s got the hump with me cos he came in and made me jump as I was concentrating and was cross with him lol. Am sure he’ll get over it eventually. Am going to have a lovely long shower in a minute, and maybe listen to the bass practice.

Comments

  1. My husband has the exact same reaction, when I'm cross/short with him...giggling! At least you gave me a chuckle knowing I'm not alone. For such tough guys...their feelings are very tender ; ) ~blondeclick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment