Goodbye my special little guy. 14/11/365

I missed taking a photo yesterday because I knew we were going to the vet's with him this morning, so I spent the whole day sitting with him and looking after him. I can't take a pic today either because my eyes won't stop crying. I love him so so much. He brought us such joy and laughter, a little cat with a huge heart and character, but he hasn't been himself for some time, while the tumour grew I suppose, and he went downhill quite fast this week, and we couldn't let him suffer.

Anyway, I'm a bit of a mess and Phil's the same, but I wanted to do this, because he's been a great little cat, the best I've ever known, and an absolute star for my camera.

Goodbye my special friend.

Comments

  1. Fraggle,

    I am so very sorry. I'm sitting here crying with you. I know how you feel he was with you so very long. Remember what a great life he had and if he were with someone else he probably wouldnt have such a good long life with so much love.

    Poor baby I knew he hasnt been well and I know how hard it has been for you and Phil to see him failing.

    Where ever kitty heaven is I know he is in it.

    I will never forget Yoyo. I promise you that he will live in my heart too!

    Hugs and love. My thoughts are with you, Phil and Herky.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you both...

    That's a fabulous tribute that will bring many happy memories.

    Big love and respect.

    Rev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad news. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment