cactus 20/11/365

cactus 20/11/365 by fragglerocks
cactus 20/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Well today started off quite nicely, lay in with tea and coffee and the papers, and then up and at’em to do a few chores. Phil cooked us a Sunday brekkie while I got the washing on….only to discover 15mins later that I’d left my mobile phone in the pocket of one of the items I’d put in the washing machine!! SIGH!!! Of course it isn’t working, so am hoping madly that when it dries out it may be salvageable. The sim card didn’t get wet at all strangely. Anyway I still have my work phone so am not too lost without it, but all my photo’s are on it so might have lost some of Yoyo I had ☹ never mind, it isn’t as though I don’t have any.

Other than that, a quiet day chilling and sorting and editing photo’s. Also finally tried out my Hama mini studio- got it free with PP subscription, nice bit of kit and I photographed my Christmas cactus which is in the process of flowering, think it looks nice with the textures.

Sunday nearly over now, Phil is on the phone to one of his old band mates – he got in touch with him last week after donkeys years of not, - I think this bass guitar stuff has stirred up the nostalgia for the old days. Anyway his old pal is making an album and also building a website and wants Phil to fill him in with dates and stuff, as Phil kept a diary. Not that he needs one, it’s all etched into his memory cells. I’m keeping shtum. That’s one of our big differences, Phil is tuned into the past and I’m tuned into the future. It works as we meet in the middle ☺ So long as he’s happy I guess.

Anyway that’s it for now folks, fingers xt my phone works tomorrow – what a twonk I am!

Comments