36 17/11/365

36 17/11/365 by fragglerocks
36 17/11/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Today has been a comme ci comme ca kind of day. 2 clients cancelled ☹ but gained another one ☺. Think when Christmas is on the doorstep people get jittery about spending money on anything else but their darling grandchildren and would rather give expensive presents than hear well at the family gathering!! Oh well, I’ve done OK this month so am not worried. And the clients I do have are fab.

Late finish again, so thought I’d do another candle shot, this is one of my bathroom Christmas candles from last year, I have a lovely red one too but my flickrchum Audrey has the same one and has already done hers, so this is the matching one to Aud’s, which you can see here http://www.flickr.com/photos/maeame/6337885447/ love Audrey’s work, you should go visit her stuff, she’s a professional!!

Phil buried Yoyo today, we’ve had to keep his body in cold storage as it was pitch black when we got him home on Monday and Phils been working, but he had a day off today so had to dig a deep grave for him, glad I was working really. When spring comes I’m going to plant an orange flowering bush above where he lays, to remember him by. Poor Phil, but we wanted him home and not carted off to be cremated by someone who didn’t have a clue how special he was. We’re still so raw over it all.


I need a magic wand.

So this is a candle for Yoyo, and titled 36 because……………………………………………….

There’s only 36 days left until Christmas day!! Am not so excited by Christmas, just that I’ll get a few days off!!

Comments