Yummy Yummy dinner tonight 28/10/365

What a gloriously sunny day, but no time to stop and take photo’s- too busy busy, and it was dark when I got home. Nevermind, had a good day and a new client, yay! Phil was on a late tonight and again tomorrow so decided to treat myself to a Chinese take-away and split it over 2 nights – I love the title of the take-away we use “Yummy Yummy”! And it was ☺

Note the little round sticker on the left that says “chicken beef or char sui curry or gravy with fried rice and chips”!!! Not fried rice OR chips up here lol, fried rice AND chips, northern folk are so uncouth lmao. ☺ ☺ ☺

Am really looking forward to tomorrow as I’m meeting up with 2 of my Flickr contacts Chemival and Minzalu, (Mike & Sophie) – not sure why we all have to have funny names on Flickr but everyone does mostly. I’ve always been Fraggle so I didn’t make up a new one, Fraggle everywhere except to family, then I’m something else lol.

We’re off to Escomb to see one of Britains oldest churches so there’ll be more about that tomorrow. Got to clean the car out in the morning cos it smells bad! And there’s no seats in the back of it so I can carry all my work equipment around, so have to take all that out and put the seats back in. Well I have to admit it does need a good clean out – six months of spilt coffee isn’t passenger friendly!!

Fingers xt for lovely sunny day!

Comments

  1. Don't worry about the car for god's sake Fraggs. I'm sure your car will seem like a rose garden after the pit that is my my man-flat!

    See ya Tomoz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment