weirdo plant the second. 13/10/365

I love this plant thingy whatever it is, the petals are so delicate, see through, and there are seeds in between the layers. The difference in quality between the P&S of yesterday and my D7000 is shown up though!

A weirdo day too. Had to wait in today as my audiometer has been away for calibration and was expected back today. As time marched on and it still hadn’t arrived I had to move patients across to next week, thankfully everyone OK about it. It arrived eventually and I started work at 4pm and got home at 9.30pm. Did a strange test this evening, well not strange per se, but the family dynamic was interesting. The girl I was testing was 27 but seemed much younger, and her Dad was ‘in charge’. She’d been booked in by him as a Miss So and so, but when I got there I found she had a husband for 1 yr, - that tells a story. It became apparent that Dad was the driving force, and though her husband wanted a say, Dad was huffing and puffing when he did. The girl herself was accepting of the dynamic, as she is training to be a Dr; one hopes she’ll become her own person eventually! Then I found out Dad was a teacher, which made sense of it all!! Anyways, Dad wants her to be tested by everyone and his dog before he decides who to go with, so at the moment no new client… which pisses me right off when I’ve worked late!!!!

Never mind, a brill thing is happening tomorrow, the man is coming to replace the fat drip showers!!! Yay yay and thrice yay!!! No more fat drip!! And not only that but the shower man is a hunky ex marine and definite eye candy….and I’m a day off!!! LOL, Phil is home too ( good job – will prevent me from drooling haha). And is taking his car in for MOT first thing, I’ll follow him to the garage and bring him home, and then we’ve got to take Herky to the vet again. The vet rang us up to tell us Herky’s blood results show an elevated thyroid hormone and he’s going to have to be on tablets for the rest of his life. Poor Herky, but at least we know what’s wrong with him and it’s treatable. Can’t wait to have him back to normal.

Yoyo is still the cat in the bushes, but since the weather has turned colder he’s coming indoors a lot more, thankfully, and he is eating raw minced meat in good quantities now but won’t have proper cat food lol.

Now a nice glass of wine and a visit to my flickr chums, have been neglecting them cos of life and accounts, but it’s too late for that tonight.

Comments

  1. Very nice shot Fraggs. It's an 'Honesty' plant (among other names) or 'Lunaria annua'.

    Good to hear that the cats seem to be getting better too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment