weirdo plant 12/10/365

Not the usual bored in a carpark i-phone HDR, too grey and rainy. But was sitting having a coffee by the petrol station and saw these weird plants in the grassy verge. Not sure what they are. I took this with my little canon powersot, at full zoom, so I think it did a grand job all things considered.

Finished early today, not much on, will make up for that tomorrow as I’ll be working til 9pm gone ☹ Got a fair bit of work done and cooked us some chicken enchiladas for dinner which was yum.

Spoke to Ben today, work has dried up again – he’s now one of the nearly 1 million 16-24yr olds the news has been banging on about today. A NEET as they’re called. What bloody hope is there for kids like him? Anyway, he might be coming up to stay for a few days, get some Mum lovin’ lol. It really pisses me off that our kids are paying the price for the rich greedy corrupt bastard bankers cock ups, but that’s the world we live in now. No hope.

Anyway, off my soap box. Feeling a bit down, hurt my back – and just stuff really, but we’re all allowed an off day now and then I think.

Comments

  1. An off day is certainly allowed...
    but important to remember...
    "Don't let the bastards win!!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment