Trick or treat? 31/10/365

I love Halloween when all the kids come round dressed up, they all look so cute in their evil disguises! When Ben was little I used to have a Halloween party on this night, and me and my friends and lodgers would all dress up in witches and zombie clothes etc, and we’d have games for the kids to have to do when they knocked on the door, like bobbing for apples, and finding pennies in a bowl of flour by using their noses, trying to bite an apple hanging from the ceiling on a string, that kind of thing. I loved it, it was excellent fun, us grown ups (hah!) had a few sherbets (hic) and the kids had a hoot. Those were the days when parents didn’t think you’d kidnapped them though!

So now I have a bowl of sweeties by the door and if they let me take a photo they get some sweets! Unfortunately tonight Phil and I had to shoot down to B&Q to buy some paint as a chap is coming to do our hallway and my bathroom at the weekend, and tonight was our best night to go and get it, so I missed most of the fun ☹
This little chap and his sisters turned up and one more group after we got home, so it’s the best one. He was so sweet and took a big handful of sweeties lol.

Not the best of days work wise, problems, problems, sigh. Never mind, tomorrow is another day……………..

On a happy note- my internet has been really slow of late, and yet Phil’s has not, so I deleted a shed load of stuff, there were 3765 items in the secure delete trash section (not sure what they all are but hey, I can live dangerously!) and since I deleted them all everything is running fine again ☺

Happy Halloween to anyone reading ☺

Comments