Piero's 4/10/365

Piero's 4/10/365 by fragglerocks
Piero's 4/10/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Bloody hell, another I-phone 365 shot, that’ll teach me to get a D7000 for my birthday lol. Seriously, I’ve come to realise that starting a 365 at the same time as starting a new business, was probably not the best of ideas, maybe a 52 would have been a better option. I’m not able to give myself to it properly at all now, so much to do with home-work ,that in not knowing that at the time, I didn’t take into consideration. But there’s no-way I can quit, because it isn’t just about being a photographer (that sounds so false lol) it’s about my life for a year. So thank de lawd for the I-phone to get me through.

And I didn’t like to keep going on about it but this cold thing I’ve had is really starting to piss me off now. I’m still snotty, it moved to my chest a couple of weeks back so am still hacking up stuff, and a week ago it also got to my sinuses so I’m blowing stuff too, and to cap it all this morning I woke up to a raging ear infection. It bloody hurts. *Sigh*. My whole upper half is ill, but, I can’t not work, and have to plough on. There’s nothing wrong with my arms and legs or brain (that one’s debatable ☺ ) so work!

This rather poor picture is taken at my fave Italian Restaurant and was Phil’s idea, I love it when he says lets go to Piero’s for dinner, we’re favoured clients there now and the head waiter is a cute chappy, always shakes our hands and has a chat, and we get the best service and don’t pay for coffee, it’s not hugely expensive, £16.85 for the 2 of us this evening for Bruschetta bread appetizers, 2 gorgeous pasta dishes, a glass of wine for me and a whisky for Phil and coffee to follow, can’t beat it.

I’ve been reading some of the blogs I follow, and realise that I rarely comment on anything newsworthy or that’s going on in the world, and I probably come across as shallow and self absorbed, and that isn’t the case at all. But my despair of the human race and the wider world is not something I need to share, nor want to look back on when my year is over, we’re living History, and it’s not much different from previous History or Ancient History, things are and always shall be, I’m just getting through it in my own way.

Comments