Halloween Herky 30/10/365

Trying to take pictures of Herky is a nightmare, he turns away as soon as he sees the camera, but caught him here just as he opened his gob to tell me off haha. Thought he looked very halloweeny with his fangs on show ☺

Herky is now into his 3rd week of thyroid treatment and we think it’s going OK. He isn’t coughing quite as much – (they think he has fluid on the lungs from the hyperthyroidism) and is generally very quiet, but tonight –ta da!!- he came upstairs and sat with Phil for a while when he was on the internet. Anyway I think he looks lovely and his fur is just lush. Yoyo is still out in the bushes somewhere but comes in and eats his own weight in mince or cat-food before going back out there. He’ll be in for telly-tickles later tonight no doubt. God knows what he’ll do when the snow comes!! Think we’re going to have to build him a hide in the bushes!!

A quiet Sunday- spent a lot of time sorting out accounts, I hate it, and paying out to my suppliers – hate that even more! Phils kids and grandkids came over this afternoon, but I was too busy with my sums to be very social, plus now there’s so many of them now there isn’t room for me in the conservatory anyway! Nevermind. I cooked dinner for us when they’d gone – chicken and green beans in black bean sauce with crispy noodles and special fried rice. Was yummy. Phil’s practicing his bass now, he’s been looking at Rickenbackers on ebay and still hasn’t found one, though there’s a rare blue one from 2005 that looks the biz – am trying to talk him into it cos that’d be fab to photograph, but I think his heart is set on a boring old maple wood one lol.

Comments