demons of darkness upon my shoulders. 21/10/365

Hah! Fooled Flickr ☺ I put this up on Flickr and the bit where it tells you where and what camera it was taken with is completely off the wall! It says this photo was taken on January 8th 2003 and with a pentax optio S5i. Whatever one of them is! Actually it is 3 shots, 2 taken with the Nikon D7000 and one with the canon powershot, and then faffed on with in potatoshop to get the image I wanted. The trees are from my walk out in Addison wood with D7000, the moon is taken one night in the garden with my D7000 and the crow is taken in with my canon powershot on a coffee break in teeside, potatodshopped in niks effects. So… a Nikon D7000 plus a Canon Powershot = a Pentax OptioS51. I’ve looked it up on the net, sigh, it cost several hundred less pounds than the Nikon & Canon put together. And January 8th 2003… I didn’t have any of those camera’s.

See…..… you can’t always believe what you read on the internetty webby thingy.

I love word processing. I just wrote a huge diatribe on the expression of emotion through art/photography and tied myself up in knots in the process. ☺ ☺ DELETE!!!!!

This week has been......emotional. This image depicts my week more than words ever could.

Comments