checking in

checking in by fragglerocks
checking in, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Another I phone app to play with lol. Another unfruitful day at work with a long drive for no return ☹ ah well, can’t win them all and still got Friday. Saw a beautiful sunset on my way home but impossible to stop for a photo on the A19 at busy time. Got a day off tomorrow, not sure where we’re going to go but am definitely taking Ben out somewhere! Fingers xt for nice weather. He’s going back on Friday am so have to make the most of tomorrow. Phil still on nights til Friday so just me and Ben in the evenings which is nice. Just had send out Pizza, and tomorrow we’ll be going to our fave Italian, Piero’s which is where Ben and I used to go a lot when he lived with me. They’ll be pleased to see him. Anyway that’s it for today, will do better next week when things are back to normal.

Comments