27/10/365

27/10/365 by fragglerocks
27/10/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Had a quiet work day today, which is not a bad thing after yesterday. I worked local for a change so not too much petrol costs!! My first test was on a lady who couldn’t hear….but only when she was in bed lolol. Turned out to be a wax blockage so no need for aids. My second test was on a lovely old fellow but he had the best aids there are available for his hearing loss, but I’ll try some new ones that Starkey are releasing on him when they come through… you never know. Apart from that, a couple of local service calls which went well, and then I took the Nikon into the front garden and took some shots of berries, of which this is one. Potatoshopped to the N’th, but I think it looks pretty.

It’s been a very grey day and it’s wet and horrid outside, even Yoyo has come indoors to keep warm. Herky is 2 weeks into his thyroid treatment now, and Phil is sad as Herky has stopped being lovey dovey with him when he’s on the computer. The vet told us that one of the signs of thyroid trouble in cats is that they either become aggressive or over the top soppy. Seems she was right but Phil is missing the affection Herky lavished on him before. I hope it isn’t true really, it was quite lovely to see them snuggled up in front of the PC.

Comments