Wardley sunset OTT 9/11/365

Well I’m bloody fed up of accounts now, and have taken to buggering about with Iphone apps, that’s typical me, get a brand new DSLR and then take pictures with a phone ☺ what a twonk.

Anyway’s am going to go round all my contacts in a mo and see what they’ve been up to in my self imposed absence. Apart from toiling away up to my ears in paperwork and accounting software, it’s not been a bad couple of days. Got a new client, met some idiots, usual stuff ☺. I’m getting up really early in the morning and doing a 5 hr drive down south to visit with my son and grandson, really looking forward to seeing them, and I’ll have them all to myself for a couple of days which is cool. Am all packed, car is ready to go and the camera battery is charged!

Anyway still got a fair bit to do so not much time to write.

I know 9/11 is on everyone’s minds, and there’s nothing I can say except it’s on mine too, and love to all my flickr chums in America.

Comments

  1. Followed you here from flickr :) Hope you will follow me back!

    http://kellyhunterphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment