..waiting for the bath to fill. 23/9/365

Thought I’d seen off my cold/ccough, but it came back with a vengeance last night, didn’t get much sleep and have struggled to get through the day – hope I haven’t infected all my clients! Anyways, got a new one today so things going OK this month.

This will sound awful but this is the first bath I’ve had in quite a few years! I have 1 or 2 showers daily, but never seem to have time to bathe, so tonight I decided I’d have a medicinal indulgent bathtime, and it was lovely! Lots of bubbles, in the bath and in my wine, a good book aptly titled and one of my mad wind up ducks- - you wind them up and off they go swimming round in the bath. Good fun and took my mind off feeling rough.

Got to work in the morning, boo hoo, so the chap I’m going to see better buy really expensive aids to make up for me losing my day off!!

Comments