Rays 13/9/365


Rays 13/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.







Home sweet home, ☺ a couple of whisky’s and a good chat with Phil, and now to the bloggy thing. I keep trying to write stuff about my time away, then deleting it. That’s probably the best thing to do.

This photo is not the best. I stopped on my way home as I caught sight of the rays in my rear view mirror. I was at the top of a hill, with the tail end of some hurricane called Katya (?) blowing me senseless, but I had to get a shot of this, and wish it turned out better, hope the awesomeness of how it really was comes through.

My time away has been … emotional.

Comments

  1. This is superb Fraggle, I'm struggling to understand why you're not entirely happy with it?

    You've certainly captured the wonder and majesty of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment