The Parlour 26/9/365

The Parlour 26/9/365 by fragglerocks
The Parlour 26/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

I love trying to photograph spider webs, but need more practice, anyway it’s my shot for today, there’s a lot of them about in my garden at the minute.

I’m still up and down with this cold/flu/bug thing I’ve got, had a real bad night, but have gotten better throughout the day- that’ll be all the pills I’m taking. Anyway, haven’t dropped dead yet, and I’m still working. Cancelled my test this morning though, as I was just so not well, and I didn’t want to snot over a potential client ☺ Have done a couple of follow-ups and a fitting, that went well. Am tired now though and need a good sleep to get through tomorrow.

Have been having the most fun with my Get Pushed partner this week and we’re going to be posting our work up in the group shortly, it’s been so much fun and think I’ve made a new friend, which is fab. I must get over to America at some stage n my life and meet my flickrchums, that’s probably just a dream, but a good one!

Comments