Orchid 6/9/365

Orchid 6/9/365 by fragglerocks
Orchid 6/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

A so-so day, bloody windy, my car was rocking side to side at one point. Saw some nice people but no new clients today, ah well, you can’t win them all. Not much else to tell really, work eat take photo watch TV a bit to give Yoyo some tickles. Cuppa tea, then bed. Oh I’m living the high life.

The TV news is all about the 10yr anniversary of 9/11 and it’s still shocking to see the destruction in the photo’s that were taken at the time. How changed the world is because of that day.

Spoke to Ben today, looking forward to our visit at the weekend, get to be a nanny to Lewis for a couple of days, if he remembers me. Not easy living far away from your grandchild, you miss so much. Can’t dwell on that though, life is what it is.

Anyway, this is my latest orchid and thought I’d light it up for a photo, quite like how it came out.

Comments