not a model 17/9/365

not a model 17/9/365 by fragglerocks
not a model 17/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

So we arrived in Folkestone yesterday, and the weather was quite nice, we went out to a Chinese buffet restaurant and had a lovely dinner, then went for a drink on the way back to our hotel. Had an early night though as it had been a long old day and I still am suffering with this cold. Today we’ve been at the model show, and Phil has entered his tanks, but I couldn’t cope with the heat down in the basement so have mainly been in the cafĂ© part of the hall reading my book. I can’t believe how bad this cold is making me, am on every legal ‘cold/flu’ drug available and nothing seems to be helping. Have taken a few photo’s of some of the models I’ve seen, but they’re on my P&S so can’t upload from here. After lunch I decided to come back to the hotel, the weather is really rubbish, grey and lots of squally showers, which is a bit of a bummer. Have been coming to this model show every year for 23 yrs and it’s always been sunny up til now. Anyways, I’m going to rest up til Phil comes back, he’s a happy shopper today. Going out to a proper Chinese restaurant tonight, so am looking forward to that. Fingers xt I feel better soon.

Oh yes, spotted this bike whilst walking out of the hall to come back to the hotel, thought it might do for my 365.

Comments