I-pod shuffle ~ Blowing Bubbles ~ Lightning Seeds











I-pod shuffle ~ Blowing Bubbles ~ Lightning Seeds, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
Wow wow wow it’s been hot and sunny today!! How strange though as it’s the end of September . Things are not what they used to be, and now I’ve got used to rain everyday it’s been really blurgh to be so hot and sticky! Shouldn’t moan but I am!! ☺ Anyway it was lovely to see the world all lit up again. Not a bad day though no new clients, so a quiet worky day. Phil was off today and had booked a plumber to come and have a look at our showers, - the water pressure of which are pathetic to say the least, with a view to putting a pump in so we can have power showers (YIPEE!!) and the bloody bugger didn’t turn up!! So now we’ve got another one coming on Saturday morning, so bang goes my lazy-in-bed-with-coffee-and-papers morning. Nevermind, I’d kill for a blasting shower instead of the fat drip I’ve got at the moment.

This evening I was in the garden and found some old bubble blowing stuff so got Phil to blow bubbles (he’s pretty rubbush at it I have to say lol, but tried his best) so I could play with the tracking focus on the D7000. It is pretty awesome. This is one of the shots and I set it to music- Lightning Seeds – Blowing Bubbles!

Comments