grenada 24/9/365

grenada 24/9/365 by fragglerocks
grenada 24/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

Ok this may be one of my more bonkers photographs, but there’s a good reason for it. It’s down to my ongoing battle with the Grey Hair Army. For some years now I’ve been deploying the Nutrisse Morello Cherry Brigade to combat them, but have found that though I win the battle on the day, after a couple of weeks the GHA revive and we have to go at it all over again. So today I decided to enlist the help of the L’Oreal Grenada Division, to see if that will keep the GHA at bay for a little longer. I can’t of course, see the back of my head, so I take photo’s in mirrors to make sure I’ve killed every last one of them- this is the evidence!! Hope the regrouping time lasts for more than 2 weeks!

Anyway I went to work this morning and got a new client so it was worth giving up my Saturday morning lie-in for. Other than that, been girly, done nails, done hair, been shopping, now just chilling till Phil finishes his bass practice. We’ve been watching a docu-drama called The Path to 9-11 which has been a real revelation, and we’re going to watch the last part tonight.

Off out on a shoot tomorrow if it doesn’t rain!

Comments