for insomniacs 5/9/365

for insomniacs 5/9/365 by fragglerocks
for insomniacs 5/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

A really good day today, 2 new customers, buying really nice hearing aids, it’s gonna be fun ☺

Last night was Phil’s first night on duty and so I had the huge bed all to myself and guess what! I had a really insomniac night. Went to bed at midnight but was still awake at 3am, and as I had to get up at 7am this wasn’t the best. Eventually I went into the spare room for a change of scenery!! But only slept in fits and starts, of course as soon as ¼ to seven arrived I managed to fall into a dead sleep, only for the alarm to go off 15mins later. I HATE nights like that grrr. And it always happens on a Sunday night when it happens, which I figure is because my brain gets full of ‘work tomorrow’ thoughts. Anyway am intending to have a very early night tonight, and hopefully a cup of bokeh will see me off to sleep!

Comments