Darklight 3/9/365












Darklight 3/9/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
I have to say I’m finding it really hard to maintain my 365 at the minute, must be since I got the new camera ☺ but the past 2 days I have found myself really struggling for inspiration. It doesn’t help that the skies are permanently grey and dull so am not wanting to go out much, and I’ve been feeling like my creativity has gone to who knows where. This is a last minute photo- by 9pm I was really desperate!! Anyway I bought this new smelly candle whilst I was at ASDA today, it’s quite gorgeous, a creamy brown stripey wax and it smells divine… Cashmere and Vanilla it’s called. So still liking the long exposure theme from yesterday’s desperate picture (!) I thought I’d take it’s photo and play with it in potatoshop. I quite like what I’ve done, so all’s well for today at least!

Anyways apart from that my day has been a quiet day with Phil, he’s been doing some more gardening, painting his figures for the tank that’s finished, and now, guess what!? Playing the bass.

It’s only 2 weekends til we go to Folkestone folr the Euromilitaire show and fingers xt his tanks pick up some prizes. Before that I’m going to visit Ben and Lewis next weekend, then travelling to Southport folr a works meeting Monday afternoon and Tuesday, will be staying in the Titanic again- more I-phone shots of windows ☺, and then back home. So lots of driving to do coming up. Tomorrow I MUST do my accounts, I’m so rubbish at keeping up with it all. Phil starts his week of nights again tomorrow so lonely old me at bedtime…but… starfish sleep position!!! ☺ ☺ ☺

Comments