Buzz was overcome when he realised Herky could now read PP upside down...15/9/365

Argh my nose is running and I feel like death-warmed-up!! Bloody hate colds I do.
Nevermind, apart from feeling so rough I had a good day at work, successful service calls and 2 new clients ☺ ☺. Got home late though and lovely Phil made my dinner- a fish finger sandwich and it was totally lush!

Then I’ve done my worky bits, ironed clothes to go away with and sorted out packing up and getting the car organised. Tomorrow we’re setting off as early as possible to get to Folkestone. There is NOTHING worse in the world than trying to get over the Dartford Bridge in rush hour on Friday, you might as well just write off the whole of Friday night, so need to get there for 2pm latest, we’ll still have to queue for an hour even then! Will no doubt be an I-phone shot of that lol. Phil’s got 2 fantastic tanks to put in the competition at the weekend, so fingers xt he gets at least a silver. Don’t think he’ll get a gold as he doesn’t do groundwork (though that’s not supposed to be included in the judging- but always seems to be) but silver would be well cool.

None of the other lads from the North East are going this year, for the first time ever, and I’ll miss the banter- the North East lads have such a wit and they make me laugh. So just me and Phil. That’s OK though. We’re staying in a lush 5 star hotel- my treat for being a modelling-widow- I think if P came on his own it would be a plain and less costly B&B! The one we stay in is just a cut above any hotel I’ve stayed in thus far- free wine cake and coffee, internet, great décor, historical building, I’m going to be busy with my camera!!
Just wishing my cold eases off so I can enjoy myself properly and not be a pain in the ass for Phil! Anyway, must get on!

The daily photo was taken on the fly this morning, had my brekky whilst reading Practical Photographer magazine, when I finished I took my plate and mug into the kitchen, was picking up my camera to take with me to work, looked into conservatory and saw the picture you see here. Gotta love a Practical Photographer upside-down-reading cat!

Comments