Anchorage

Anchorage by fragglerocks
Anchorage, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.

It’s still hot here, am glowing!! Beautiful drive in the north east for work today, nothing better than a sunny day and autumn, but man I am too hot! Anyway we fired up the barby tonight and sat in the garden for dinner. How cool is that? A BBQ on Sept 29th! In England! In the Frozen North!?? Strange days my friends. Anyway I joined my pal Molly’s Thursday night shot group, and thought I’d have a go at the spider web in the garden that I’ve been keeping an eye on. This chap ?lady has got all bases covered and the web is much bigger than I’ve captured here, with side panels and everything lol, don’t think s/he’ll be going hungry! Anyways this is the best of a bad bunch, but I will be trying again.

Good day but too hot!

Comments

  1. Way, way too hot for me n'all. No duvet past couple of nights. I love the purple tones in this and focus looks spot on - web shot's are well hard though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment