rose. 2/8/365

rose. 2/8/365 by fragglerocks
rose. 2/8/365, a photo by fragglerocks on Flickr.
This is such a cliché shot of a rose, but I like it and my lovely man bought them for me on his latest trip to Asda. Gorgeous Pink I think. Another nice day holiday, just chilling and editing photo’s, did a bit of finance work too. The worst thing is my new headlamp unit arrived today….wait for it…. It is also the wrong one. ARGHHHH!!!!! I have a 2003 car, 2 different 2003 headlamps one early version, one late, and neither of them are right. So yet another one on order. At this rate I will set up a Rav 4 headlamp unit shop. Am trying to send it back but so far no word from the vendor- got it off Amazon. This all started cos the Toyota garage quoted me a fortune for the part and job, now I must’ve spent more than that quote in getting the part myself!!! Am really fed up with it all ☹ ☹.

Anyway tomorrow I’m having a day off holiday and going to work as there are a couple of people I really have to see, ho hum, should have gone away for the week!!!

Comments